We provide live-in care service to clients living in their homes. We provide the reassurance of 24-hour support with the right carers who meet your needs through training and experience.
We promote a huge difference to service users lives by having that special person by their side all the times to offer excellent care and constant support.
We ensure our service users maintain a healthy, happy home life with choice and independence and freedom to do the things that want to achieve.
Our live-in care services include:
- Companionship/friendship and socialising for service users who are lonely
- Help with outings and community based activities and medical appointments
- Preparing meals and support with eating in and out.
- Providing medication prompts, reminders and administration of medication
- Providing personal care and/ or assistance with washing, bathing and dressing up
- Managing continence
- Doing laundry, shopping and light house chores.
- booking appointments, maintaining records/ care plans and keeping diaries
Our live-in care options:
- Short term – for a few days just to make things easier, perhaps for a holiday or special occasion
- Long term – an alternative to residential care. Companionship and support with the comfort of remaining in your own home.
- Convalescence care – recuperation tailored to individual needs and adapted as you return to health following ill health or a hospital stay.
Contact us for assessments/chat about your needs
Early Bird Services
Who have completed the basic health and social care training which will enable them to understand an...
Who are qualified and registered with the UK Medical Council and have a current DBS. We offer compet...
Who are competent and have current health and social care qualifications and DBS. You should have em...