We provide live-in care service to clients living in their homes. We provide the reassurance of 24-hour support with the right carers who meet your needs through training and experience.
We promote a huge difference to service users lives by having that special person by their side all the times to offer excellent care and constant support.
We ensure our service users maintain a healthy, happy home life with choice and independence and freedom to do the things that want to achieve.
Our live-in care services include:
- Companionship/friendship and socialising for service users who are lonely
- Help with outings and community based activities and medical appointments
- Preparing meals and support with eating in and out.
- Providing medication prompts, reminders and administration of medication
- Providing personal care and/ or assistance with washing, bathing and dressing up
- Managing continence
- Doing laundry, shopping and light house chores.
- booking appointments, maintaining records/ care plans and keeping diaries
Our live-in care options:
- Short term – for a few days just to make things easier, perhaps for a holiday or special occasion
- Long term – an alternative to residential care. Companionship and support with the comfort of remaining in your own home.
- Convalescence care – recuperation tailored to individual needs and adapted as you return to health following ill health or a hospital stay.
Contact us for assessments/chat about your needs